The fast, easy way to send digital invoices, get paid, and manage cash flow from your Business E-Banking account.
Send An Invoice
Easily send professional invoices and get paid electronically
Now you can send your customers a professional online invoice right from your Business E-Banking account.
You can easily set up recurring invoices, payment/past due reminders, and additional sales tax rates.
To learn more, download our Send an Invoice doc .
Accept a Payment
If you own a small business or manage a nonprofit, this is an easy way to accept online or in-app payments
You can accept payments right within Business E-Banking! In addition, you are provided a unique link to your own secure payment form which can be shared with paying customers or potential donors. Payments links can be shared via text, within social media, or even pasted into a web page.
To learn more, download the Accept a Payment doc.
Autobooks Product Suite
A complete small business solution, inside your online and mobile banking
Autobooks is so much more than just payments and invoicing. The full suite — available with Business E-Banking — also includes financial reporting, payables, and accounting functionality.
Download the Autobooks Upgrade - Accounting and Reporting page
There's no monthly fee when you use Send an Invoice or Accept a Payment. You only pay 3.49% when you accept a payment via debit/credit card or 1% when you accept payments via bank transfer.
If you want to upgrade to the full suite, Autobooks Product Suite, there is a monthly fee of $9.99 per month, in addition to the transaction fees.
Signing up is fast and simple
Enrolling in Autobooks technology is easy, and is completed in about 5 minutes through your Business E-Banking account!
To learn more, download our Enrollment Guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q What is Send an Invoice?
A Send an Invoice is a feature that allows you to send an invoice to a customer, and collect payment electronically (credit card, debit card, bank transfer) for that invoice.
Q What is Accept a Payment
A Accept a Payment is a feature that provides you with a unique payment link. This payment link leads to a payment form (displayed in a secure web browser). Your customers (or donors, if you have a non-profit organization) complete the form to send you payment (or donation) electronically. This feature is perfect for those businesses that need a flexible way to accept payments from customers, yet don't create invoices.
Q Who are the features for?
A The customer must have access to Business E-Banking to enroll in either feature. The following types of businesses are greats fits:
- Any business that sends a bill/invoice for its product or service.
- Service based businesses.
- Non-profits seeking to collect donations online.
Q What are the benefits to using the Send an Invoice feature?
A With this feature, you can:
- Create professional, customer invoices and send them electronically or physically to your customers in seconds.
- Accept payments by credit card, debit card, or bank transfer direct to your bank account.
- Keep track of which customer has paid you, and how much.
Q What are the benefits to using the Accept a Payment feature?
A With this feature, you can:
- Share your custom payment link everywhere you communicate with customers: via text message, email, on your business website, and social media.
- Use the Accept Payment Mobile App (available on both Android and iOS) to collect payments when meeting with customers face to face.
- Accept payment by credit card, debit card, or bank transfer direct to your bank account.
- Keep track of which customer has paid, and how much.
Q How do I sign up to try it?
A You can enroll right inside of Business E-Banking by clicking on the feature to get started. If you need assistance, you can also contact the Treasury Management team at email@example.com.
Q Do I have to download any software to use either feature?
A No downloads of any kind are required. The features live completely inside of Business E-Banking.